for Mac OS X
1. Click on the Mail "Stamp" icon in the
2. After the program opens, click on Tools in the top
menu, then select Preferences.
3. Click on the + symbol at the bottom left-hand side of the
4. You will now need to provide all your e-mail settings:
Account type: POP3
Full name: Your name
5. Click Continue.
Incoming mail server: pop3.ties2.net
User name: Your TIES login name
Password: Your TIES password
6. Click Continue.
Do not change any setting on the Incoming Mail security page.
Just click Continue and provide:
Outgoing mail server: mail.ties2.net
Check "Use authentication."
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again on the Outgoing Mail security page
without making any changes.
10. Click Continue after confirming all of the information
that is listed in the summary.
11. Click Done and close out of Preferences. You now
are able to send and receive mail.
Help line home