Outlook Express multiple e-mail addresses
1. Open Outlook Express.
2. Select File, then Switch Identities. (If
prompted to close all connections, click Switch.)
3. If you always want to be
prompted to choose a user when Outlook
Express is started, select the Show this list at startup.
4. Click New.
5. Type a name for the new user in the Identity Name box.
6. From the Base initial settings menu, choose Outlook Express Defaults.
7. Now follow the Mac Outlook
Express 5 directions to configure the settings for this account.
8. Once you have your accounts set up, you can switch between them by
choosing Switch Identity from the File menu.
Help line home