OS X configuration
1. Go under the blue apple to Preferences.
2. Click on the Network icon.
3. Choose the down arrow for "show" select modem (either internal or
external, depending on the type of modem you have).
4. Click on the PPP tab and enter:
Telephone number: 651-765-8000. If you have call waiting and
wish to disable it when online, put #70 before the phone number.
Password: your password
5. Check Save password.
6. Click on the TCP/IP tab. Configure should be
set to "Using
In DNS Servers, type:
In Search domains, type:
7. Choose Apply at the bottom and close the
8. In the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose Go, then
9. Locate the Internet Connect icon (listed
alphabetically) and click once. Drag and drop that icon into the
dock at the bottom of the screen.
10. To connect to TIES, choose the Internet Connect icon,
then select the Connect button.
Help line home