Outlook Express setup
1. Open Outlook Express.
2. Select Tools, then Accounts.
3. Click the Mail tab.
4. Click on Add , then select Mail. This
will start the Internet Account Wizard.
5. Enter the following in the appropriate boxes:
your name. Click Next.
Internet E-Mail Address: your e-mail address (e.g.,
firstname.lastname@example.org). Click Next.
6. In the E-Mail Server Names window, enter the following in the
mail server: POP3
Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server: POP3.ties2.net
Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: mail.ties2.net
After you have entered the correct information, click Next.
8. In the Internet Mail Logon
POP Account Name: Enter your TIES login name
from the first page of your instructions (e.g., jdoe).
Password: Enter your password from the front page of your
9. Click Finish. You
are now ready to send and receive mail.
Help line home