Outlook Express multiple e-mail addressesnt>
1. Open Outlook Express.
2. Click on the File menu.
3. Go down to Identities and then click Add New Identity.
4. Enter the name of the new user and click OK.
5. Click Yes when Outlook Express asks if you would like to switch
to the new identity.
6. Click Cancel on the Internet Connection Wizard window
and then click Yes to exit the wizard.
7. Click Cancel on the Outlook Express Import window and
then click Yes to exit the wizard.
8. Now follow the directions for Windows
Outlook Express Setup to configure the settings for this account.
9. Once you have your account set up, you can switch between e-mail
choosing Switch Identity from the File menu.
Help line home